Our terms and conditions
- It is your responsibility to evaluate and ascertain each Pharmacist's qualifications referred for employment.
- A referred Pharmacist is one who we identify and offer to you as a candidate for your employment consideration.
- Employment means all types and terms of hire for work.
- If you represent or own more than one pharmacy then our terms and conditions extend to all of your facilities.
- Payment of our fees rests with you, and is not dependent upon receipt of payment from your clients, customers, or third parties.
- You pay the pharmacists separately.
- Our success fee is $50.00 per shift when you hire a pharmacist on a relief basis.
- You agree to pay us a separate fee when additional shifts or dates of employment are arranged between you and the referred pharmacist.
- That fee is $50.00 per shift for as many as the next 250 shifts actually worked to be paid on a monthly basis until the commitment has been met.
- This fee is accrued regardless of any mediating conditions such as but not
- which party instigated the arrangement
- terms of hire or employment
- prior relationship between parties.
- In the event that your pharmacy or enterprise is purchased and/or a new ownership/management/controlling entity be established during the interim and assumed continuing employment of the referred pharmacist, then the balance owing us shall become due and payable in full by you (the seller) immediately, otherwise payable to us if as a party to your escrow (copy of Escrow Instructions to be furnished to us not less than 2 weeks prior to the date of closure of escrow).
- Your acceptance of our terms and conditions begin once you post a job for a pharmacist.
- After 18 months have expired from an introduction to the referred pharmacist but no employment resulted, you may hire and pay no fee.
- After 18 months have expired from a referred pharmacist's last employment date, you may hire again and pay no fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
Trade Secrets & No Compete
Our system, its procedures, the names of our pharmacists for hire, and any other information that we disclose to you are similar to our trade secrets. Please do not divulge this information to anyone unless it is legally required.
You agree not to compete with us by providing pharmacists to other pharmacies or governmental agencies for three (3) years commencing from your registration date or from the last date you employed a referred pharmacist. You agree not to compete with us as a referral service, however, you are free to contact and hire pharmacists outside of our network that have not been previously referred to you.